I am going to start posting some business advice posts on my blog for my Vintage Flowers Girls would are interested in starting their own boutique or want their boutique to become successful. I was very intimidated by starting up my own business online because there are so many great products out there. Before starting my blog, I decided to start my own blog and social media pages. Make sure you get your name out there before you start your own business. This will make it easier to build your clients instead of starting from scratch. Building a customer base can take years. You will have to be consistent with your marketing in order for your business to thrive. Facebook ads are a great way to get more exposure to your blog or online boutique.
Vintage Flowers Clothing and Fashions is my first boutique that I opened in 2015. I wanted to sell vintage inspired fashion items to girls who wanted to feel pretty on the inside and outside. I struggled to find customers for the first month my business opened online. Marketing was going to be critical to the success of my store. I started marketing my store on my blog and my social media networks. Slowly, customers started rolling in and making purchases on my site. I wanted to get my site more exposure. I tried Facebook Ads for the first time last month and I am also running an ad this month. Facebook ads have help me generate almost $1,000 in sales within 2 weeks. I have already made $500 this week in online sales from my current ad that is running this week and next week. Here are some tips to help you generate money from your Facebook ads.
- Make sure you have multiple pages on your ads. If you sell multiple products, then display the products on the ad. This allows customers to know the diverse products that are available on your sites.
- Offer a discount to your new customers. This will allow your customers to come back to your site and use the coupon code to make a purchase.
- Your images should be clear and colorful. Use images that attract people to your site.
- Say what makes your online site unique. Separate your site from other sites.
- Know your audience. Make sure you are targeting the right demographic for your products. This will allow people to want to purchase your product to be able to see your ad.
You have to pay for Facebook ads, but they are well worth the money. Follow these tips and you will see the money roll in. Stay tuned for how to build your own online boutique.